Star Wars Anthologies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Write your story in a galaxy far far away!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Anthologies!
Welcome to Anthologies! To get started browse the information in the Rules and Information Hub. After you are done register for a free account and introduce yourself in our Welcome Room.
Meet The Staff
Anthology Chat
Most active topics
So Now I'm Back From Outer Space!
What movies are you looking forward to seeing?
You cannot escape
Torture, Maim, or Aid
Hello
Person Above You Game
I've come to kill Imperials
Rescue, Aid, Capture
Just happen drop by....
The Last Thing You Ate Game
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» You cannot escape
Orders A Drink...  Once Again... (OPEN) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 5:35 pm by Ronin Wendigo

» Orders A Drink... Once Again... (OPEN)
Orders A Drink...  Once Again... (OPEN) EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 7:07 am by Ronin Wendigo

» Torture, Maim, or Aid
Orders A Drink...  Once Again... (OPEN) EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 7:00 am by Ronin Wendigo

» Rescue, Aid, Capture
Orders A Drink...  Once Again... (OPEN) EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 6:59 am by Ronin Wendigo

» The last thing you drank?
Orders A Drink...  Once Again... (OPEN) EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 6:57 am by Ronin Wendigo

» Slow because of moving
Orders A Drink...  Once Again... (OPEN) EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 6:56 am by Ronin Wendigo

» Tell Us About Yourself
Orders A Drink...  Once Again... (OPEN) EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 6:52 am by Ronin Wendigo

» Rebels are the best
Orders A Drink...  Once Again... (OPEN) EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 11:10 am by Koga

» Silly Plot Lines
Orders A Drink...  Once Again... (OPEN) EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 10:59 am by Koga

Orders A Drink... Once Again... (OPEN)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Katarine Ryiah
Admin
Katarine Ryiah

Character Sheet
Faction: The Jedi Order

Orders A Drink...  Once Again... (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Orders A Drink... Once Again... (OPEN)   Orders A Drink...  Once Again... (OPEN) EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 5:12 pm

Little Dive Cantina - Velusia

Everyone was drinking and watching the latest pod race on the holo. It was a beautiful day on the vacation planet and Kat was looking forward to a little rest and relaxation.

She ordered a drink and took a seat at a table wondering what the day might bring.
Back to top Go down
https://starwarsanthologies.forumotion.com
Koga
Admin
Koga

Character Sheet
Faction: The Sith Order

PostSubject: Re: Orders A Drink... Once Again... (OPEN)   Orders A Drink...  Once Again... (OPEN) EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 5:40 pm

Lady Incendia was already on the planet of Velusia. She wasn't vacationing like the tourists around her, she was tracking mercenaries she had hired months ago for intell regarding the whereabouts of a rebellion command post rumored to be stationed near the outer rim. So far, her leads hadn't followed through with their end of the bargain. It had been countless loose end after loose end.... Until now.

On this small vacation planet, in this little dive cantina, Incendia was about to discover that one Jedi in particular may hold a key to the whereabouts to the rumored station in the outer rim. Whether or not this rumor be true was beyond anyone's grasp...
Back to top Go down
Mayumi Kochi

Mayumi Kochi

Home Planet : Tatooine

Character Sheet
Faction: The Galactic Underworld

PostSubject: Re: Orders A Drink... Once Again... (OPEN)   Orders A Drink...  Once Again... (OPEN) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 4:29 pm

Meanwhile in the Cantina's Backroom

"I want the credits you owe me!" Mayumi gritted out through clenched teeth. Her hands digging into the cantina owners shoulder as she bashed his skull against the wall for the fifth time.

Only this time it was a little too hard...

"Well crap, I killed him," she said to her first mate Jeffry who stood off to the side watching the door. Letting the cantina owner's body drop to the ground, the pirate captain wiped off her hands on a towel. "I guess we could poke around, but by the looks of it most of the credits are probably up front," she mused.

"Do you want to have the crew come in and clear the place, Captain?" Jeffry drawled taking in the familiar scene.

"Nonsense Jeffry, it has always been a dream of mine to own a cantina. Well not necessarily a dream, more of a bucket list type of deal. I'm going to go and serve the good customers of this establish with their choice of a refreshing beverage while you go and speak with our recently departed friend's family. Tell them that Captain Kochi rarely gives second chances so they best make the most of it by getting me my credits," she said pulling her hair up into a ponytail and putting on a spare white apron.

Jeffry left through the back door while Mayumi slid up to the front behind the bar. She wasn't sure yet if she was going to lace some of the drinks with spice. It would be fun but a bunch of high bar scum could be an annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Kat'ra Smart

Kat'ra Smart

PostSubject: Re: Orders A Drink... Once Again... (OPEN)   Orders A Drink...  Once Again... (OPEN) EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 3:21 pm

Kat'ra was at the bar waiting for service when finally a young woman appeared. The place wasn't that busy but apparently there was lots of work in the back that kept the bartender away for a while.

"What are the drink specials and is the kitchen still open?" The young girl asked.
Back to top Go down
Ronin Wendigo

Ronin Wendigo

Home Planet : Malastare

Character Sheet
Faction: Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Orders A Drink... Once Again... (OPEN)   Orders A Drink...  Once Again... (OPEN) EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 7:07 am

It was then seem by chance that after what seem been quite a long haul. Ronin unexpectedly found himself here. As to where and how he care not for now just as long he could dodge undetected for a bit. Knowing all too well the consequence if found but then again. Just as if he thought he was in the clear that something caught his attention from the corner of his eye. Something made him duck for cover into the closes establishment around. Which just happen be a bar of sort that once in he head strait towards the bar. Blending in with the few other patron around as he neared the bar as he did....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orders A Drink... Once Again... (OPEN)   Orders A Drink...  Once Again... (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Orders A Drink... Once Again... (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars Anthologies  :: Roleplaying :: Past/Future Threads-
Jump to: